Happy World Vegetarian Day!
Here are 20+ Food Ideas for you to try:
1. Portobello Mushrooms are a Vegetarian favorite. Learn how to cook them: 3 Ways.
2. Mushrooms in general are amazing! Prepare Shitake Mushrooms. Make Wine-Based Sauteed Mushrooms. Make Mushrooms in Beer Batter. Make Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms. Or simply learn to Cook Mushrooms in over 10+ Ways!
3. 10+ Ways to Prepare Tofu. Here’s also step-by-step guide for Grilling Tofu. And a recipe for Soy Patties.
4. This Tofu Ginger Spread is easy and great for many occasions!
5. DIY Tofurkey (Tofu Not Turkey)! Try it with this Vegan Gravy or Mushroom Gravy.
6. There’s also DIY Vegan Pepperoni.
7. Or Tempeh Bacon.
8. Everyone’s had a Black Bean Burger (here’s a second recipe). Try this Vegan Red Bean Burger! Or a Chickpea Burger.
9. Add Vegetarian Chili to your burger, or have it as a standalone dish!
10. Vegan Chicken Salad.
11. Make Quinoa Zucchini Boats!
12. Fry it up: Vegan Fish and Chips.
13. This Creamy Avocado Pasta is savory enough on its own - you’ll forget meat altogether!
14. Make Vegetarian Risotto.
15. Make Vegetarian Eggplant Lasagna.
16. Cook Vegetable Curry.
17. 5 Ways: Eat Edamame. Here’s an additional Edamame Fried Rice Recipe!
18. Make Chili Lime Chickpeas for a satiating snack.
19. This classic is a must: Make Hummus. While you’re at it, you can also make your own DIY Pita Chips.
20. Did you know Guacamole doesn’t have meat? Here’s another recipe.